Andrea's Utah Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fresh Strawberry Muffins

Today I made fresh strawberry muffins from scratch for the first time. Actually, this is the first time I've made muffins of any kind. I bought a bunch of strawberries from Costco, but Emily didn't like them as much as I thought she would, so I needed to figure out a way to use them all. Last night I made a strawberry daiquiri. Yummy, but didn't actually need many strawberries. So then I thought about adding strawberries to a cupcake, but that led to the muffin idea.

I like the way they look, with the crumbly top. And they taste good too. I was worried I cooked them too long, but they're nice and moist in the middle. I need to be careful - someone may get the impression that I'm domestic.





1 Comments:

Blogger Thauna said...

those look yummy...you are becoming quite the baker. :) Bread next?

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home