Andrea's Utah Blog

Friday, February 04, 2011

Ch ch ch ch changes

I started this blog in September 2006, shortly after I returned from a month-long study abroad in Berlin. (I have two other blogs that document that trip: http://www.andreainberlin2006.blogspot.com/ and http://www.andreaineurope2006.blogspot.com/.) I met friends from all over the world and wanted to share with them what life in Utah is like. When I started this blog I lived in my house in Bountiful, I had 3 cats, I was not dating anyone, and I had a good job. Shortly after that, in December of 2006, I met Kent. (I think I've posted about all of that pretty well earlier on this blog.)

Then life started moving really fast - Kent proposed to me in December of 2007, we married in July of 2008, we went to Germany in September 2008, I got a promotion in July 2009, we had Emily in September 2009, and I got yet another new job in January 2010. Whew! So, following will be posts and photos to document the changes in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home