Andrea's Utah Blog

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Sprinkles & Snapshots Photo Challenge - New


I haven't put anything on this blog in over 3 years. I was motivated by a friend yesterday. She and a friend created a website together http://lifebesprinkled.com/. It includes a weekly photo challenge which motivated me to pull out my camera (my camera, not the little point & shoot we use to photograph my baby). So, to answer this week's question, "What does NEW mean to you?" here goes:

1. I've been making salads to take to work for lunch, instead of buying them or getting take out. Healthy and inexpensive.

2. I've had renewed energy. (See attached photo.) After the holidays I felt blah, and especially last week I had no motivation to exercise. But since Saturday, I've exercised every day, 4 days in a row. That's very rare for me. (Okay, I admit I haven't used all of the equipment you see above, but I have used the step and the yoga mat.)

3. My new Michael Buble CD arrived yesterday. New and cool. He's my new favorite musical artist, ever since I bought his most recent CD a couple of months ago.

4. I also have renewed energy at work. I'm catching up on some tasks and projects that had fallen behind. I feel good about my job and am looking forward to some upcoming projects.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thauna said...

Thanks for joining the photo challenge...I feel motivated by your photo!!! I am impressed and I need to do the same. 4 days in a row uh? I have only been able to muster up 2 in a row. I need to do better. :) Oh in case any of your bloggy friends want to find the our new blog it's www.lifebesprinkled.com. Next week's photo challenge is "sweet"...

9:15 PM  
Blogger Holli said...

I saw your blog over at Life Besprinkled and thought it looked cute.... wanted to say hi and nice to "meet" ya!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home